- 3-hour Vatican Museums tour including the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums to avoid the long lines
- See the highlights of the museum with your professional guide
- Marvel at the beautiful Michelangelo frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
- Explore St Peter's Basilica following the museum tours
Departure & Return
Get off at "Ottaviano" Stop on Metro A line.From the station, walk on Via Ottaviano following the indication to St. Peter square.When you arrive across at Via Germanico, go to the right follow the street.After 100 mtr, Via Vespasiano will be on your left. At the number 28, you will find our office.
What To Expect
Enjoy skip-the-line access with your licensed guide to bypass the long lines at the museum's entrance. Learn about all the highlights of the vast collections inside the Vatican Museums, including the Raphael Rooms. See the gorgeous Michelangelo frescoes inside the Sistine Chapel.
Make your way to St. Peter's Basilica via a special skip-the-line passage. Walk through the enormous church. Learn about the history of the church and its artwork. Enjoy more time to explore St. Peter's Basilica at your leisure after the tour is over, including a chance to climb the dome (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A current valid passport or ID document is required on the day of the tour for children under 18 as proof of age
- Please be on time otherwise entry to the Vatican will be denied.
- Please note that due to security or ticket availability situations, there might be a slight change in scheduling and when this happens you will be notified.
- Near public transportation
- Please let us say that few days after Easter and in some days after bank holiday or summer time you might find some groups inside the Sistine Chapel but you still will avoid the huge daily crowd.
- Please note that, for disabled visitors with certified invalidity of more than 74%, the Vatican Museums offers free entry that is extended to a companion for visitors who are not self-sufficient. To benefit from this, make sure you mention it at the time of booking so that our staff may handle your request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIVICOS INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Also, make sure to budget extra time to climb St. Peter's Basicalla, since it is a must see when at the Vatican!!" See review