1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Discover the significant architectural features of Hadrian's Villa, the 2nd-century residence of Emperor Hadrian. Use your admission ticket to skip any lines at the countryside villa in Tivoli, which is contained within Villa d'Este. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site, which includes ruins of thermal structures, a theater, temples, libraries, state rooms and buildings once used to house courtiers and slaves.
- Admission ticket to Hadrian’s Villa in Tivoli
- Skip any entrance lines at the UNESCO World Heritage site
- Stroll among nearly 250 acres (101 hectares) of Alexandrian gardens amid Villa d'Este
- Marvel at the excavated ruins including temples, libraries and a theater
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Province of Rome , Province of Rome, Province of Rome, LazioThis activity will end right where it started.
biglietteria della villa
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You must print and present Weekend in Italy confirmation voucher in order to redeem your tickets at the moment of the visit.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-Line: Hadrian's Villa Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-Line: Hadrian's Villa Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-Line: Hadrian's Villa Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip-the-Line: Hadrian's Villa Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip-the-Line: Hadrian's Villa Entrance Ticket
60 to 120 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRomeRail Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoRail Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaRail Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin) Tours & TicketsTiber River (Fiume Tevere) Tours & TicketsVilla Torlonia Tours & TicketsAqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti) Tours & TicketsCircus Maximus (Circo Massimo) Tours & TicketsVia Sacra Tours & TicketsBasilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura) Tours & TicketsSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma) Tours & TicketsCase Romane del Celio Tours & TicketsCaelian Hill (Celio) Tours & TicketsRome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci) Tours & TicketsChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella) Tours & TicketsCampo de' Fiori Tours & TicketsTestaccio Tours & TicketsRainbow Magic Land Tours & TicketsArch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino) Tours & TicketsGreat Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma) Tours & TicketsQuartiere Coppedè Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro) Tours & TicketsPalazzo Altemps Tours & Tickets