Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
At the newsagent in front of the Colosseum Metro Station Exit (there is only one exit, just in front of the monument). Your guide will have a sign with your name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note: if you arrive late you might loose the entrance
- A copy of your ID or driver license is necessary for the entrance to the Colosseum
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome Tours by Tommaso
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience