3 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Breeze past notoriously long public entrance queues at the Vatican with skip–the–line admission tickets, available at a range of times to fit your itinerary. Once inside, explore the grounds at your own pace, from the tapestry gallery to the Sistine Chapel. Upgrade to include a tour guide, who provides little–known anecdotes and context about important works of art.
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the line ticket to the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
Departure & Return
Via Vespasiano, 46, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note also that - the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica maintains a strict dress code year-round. All visitors must have their shoulders covered and pants/skirts must come to the knee. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- If you are looking for a tour with wheelchair access you can choose our private wheelchair accessible tour so our guide can lead you through an alternate route.
- Backpacks, tripods and big umbrellas must be left inside the cloakroom upon entering Vatican Museum. To reduce any disruption for your group, we recommend that backpacks are not taken.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Rome
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Ticket to the Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Ticket to the Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Ticket to the Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Ticket to the Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is a great deal for those wanting to go at your pace and see everything!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Ticket to the Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel
3 to 8 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Parco del Colle OppioDomus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Piazza del CampidoglioZoomarineDomus AugustanaPalazzo AltempsChurch of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Paciotti SalumeriaGladiator MuseumChurch of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Palatine Hill (Palatino)Castel GandolfoPonza Island Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle Fratte