3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Licensed Expert Tour Guide for the entire tour duration in a small group
Skip-The-Line Fast Entrance to Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
Hotel pickup and dropoff, Food and drinks
Tipping is not included in our service fees, It is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia del Colosseo Largo Gaetana Agnesi, 00184 Rome Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We meet all travelers at a starting point:
• STARTING POINT: Tour Guide will wait, with a sign with our company's name "ItalyBestExcursions" on, at Largo Gaetana Agnesi (the terrace in front the Colosseum), close by the "Colosseo Underground Metro Stop" and the "Squisito Cook" Bar. (Google PlusCode: VFRR+PG Roma ).
Meet Tour Guide approximately at least 15 minutes in advance. Entrance is strictly limited so you must arrive early. If you will arrive late cannot be accommodated, so no refunds or discounts will be issued.
•FINAL POINT: Venice Square (Piazza Venezia), Roma (RM).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meet Tour Guide approximately at least 15 minutes in advance. Entrance is strictly limited so you must arrive early. If you will arrive late cannot be accommodated, so no refunds or discounts will be issued
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
- Italy’s tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. SkipTheLine Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during rush hours
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ItalyBestExcursions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during CCC SkipTheLine Colosseum and Roman Forum Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during CCC SkipTheLine Colosseum and Roman Forum Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during CCC SkipTheLine Colosseum and Roman Forum Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoSightseeing Passes - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaSightseeing Passes - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiSightseeing Passes - AssisiCategory
Rainbow Magic LandGladiator MuseumAncient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Via GiuliaTriton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FrattePietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Keats-Shelley HouseTemple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaPiazza TrilussaAppian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Largo di Torre ArgentinaRome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)