3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Licensed Expert Tour Guide for the entire tour duration in a small group
Skip-The-Line Fast Access Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
Skip-The-Line fast Access to St. Peter Basilica (when open)
Shared small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
Hotel pickup and dropoff, Food and drinks
Tipping is not included in our service fees, It is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Viale Vaticano, Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meet Tour Guide approximately at least 15 minutes in advance. Entrance is strictly limited so you must arrive early. If you will arrive late cannot be accommodated, so no refunds or discounts will be issued
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and select museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- St. Peter's Basilica and St. Peter's Square might be unavailable on Wednesdays due to the weekly Papal Audience. In this case you'll spend a full 3 hours touring to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. It is over our control, so no refunds or discounts will be issued. If you want to make sure that St. Peter's Basilica and Square are included in your tour, don't select Wednesday as your travel date.
- On rare occasions, St Peter’s Basilica closes without notice. If this happens, you'll spend a full 3 hours touring to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. The tour guides will notify to you if St Peter’s Basilica is unexpectedly closed upon commencement of the tour. It is over our control, so no refunds or discounts will be issued.
- Shared small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
- Italy’s tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. SkipTheLine Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during rush hours
- Most travelers can participate
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ItalyBestExcursions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VVV SkipTheLine FastAccessTour Vatican Museums Sistine Chapel?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during VVV SkipTheLine FastAccessTour Vatican Museums Sistine Chapel?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during VVV SkipTheLine FastAccessTour Vatican Museums Sistine Chapel?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Museum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoSightseeing Passes - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaSightseeing Passes - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiSightseeing Passes - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
Hydromania Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)House of Livia (Casa di Livia)Church of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaCircus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Pincio Gardens (Pincio)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Piazza Farnese Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Basilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaCastel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)ZoomarineRainbow Magic LandPonza Island Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)