- Small-group cooking lesson in Rome
- Learn to cook an Italian meal with an expert chef
- Cook in the private kitchen of an English-speaking Italian
- Purchase ingredients in the Rome Central Market
- Small-group class limited to 8 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Largo di Torre Argentina n.1, in front of the Argentina Theater, near Rossopomodoro restaurant on Largo di Torre Argentina 1, 00186 Rome.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin with a visit to Rome’s Central Market, where you’ll follow your guide past stalls where farmers, bakers, and butchers sell their fresh goods. Select produce for your class, and learn how to spot the best ingredients.
Then make your way to the private kitchen where your cooking class takes place. With personal guidance from your expert instructor, learn how to prepare and cook three different varieties of homemade pasta plus a main course. When the cooking is over, sit down with your group to enjoy your creations, accompanied by a selection of regional wines.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian cooking classes can also be catered for, please specify when booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour will depart with a minimum of 2 paxs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Rome.