8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Luggage handling (1 suitcase per person)
7 nights accommodations including pet fees
Services of a professional tour director
Entrance fees for Attractions, Activities & Monuments as per itinerary
Dog size over 10 kilos or 22 pounds
Departure & Return
Via dell'Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 00054 Fiumicino RM, Italy
At the arrival terminal, look for alivePets sign.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/17/2022 - 9/24/2022
|Friday:||11:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pet Friendly
- Most travelers can participate
- Dog Friendly
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pet Friendly Journeys
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Dog Friendly Tour to Tuscany and Lazio - 7 nights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Dog Friendly Tour to Tuscany and Lazio - 7 nights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Dog Friendly Tour to Tuscany and Lazio - 7 nights?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Dog Friendly Tour to Tuscany and Lazio - 7 nights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Dog Friendly Tour to Tuscany and Lazio - 7 nights
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoNature and Wildlife - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaNature and Wildlife - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiNature and Wildlife - AssisiMulti-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Keats-Shelley HouseVilla MediciCase Romane del CelioBorghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Via GiuliaChurch of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Piazza del PopoloSpanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Paciotti SalumeriaSt. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Caelian Hill (Celio)Piazza NavonaAqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Rainbow Magic LandAra Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)