- Avoid a long wait to enter the Colosseum with a skip-the-line ticket
- Stroll around Palatine Hill and learn about the palaces of the Roman emperors
- Visit the Roman Forum to see temples, arches, and religious monuments
- Enjoy a small-group experience with no more than 25 people per group
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
To reach our office take the metro line B and get off at Cavour station, take the exit with the stairs you will be on Via Cavour. Please walk down on Via Cavour and just before arriving in Largo Corrado Ricci turn left in via del Colosseo and walking up on Via del Colosseo you will see a little square with the restaurant and our office. This is Via Frangipane 30
What To Expect
With your guide and group, you’ll skip the general entrance line with your fast-access ticket, and step inside the ancient Colosseum. Once the site of brutal gladiatorial battle, the amphitheater was the go-to place for the ancient Romans’ entertainment. Hear about the gladiators, wild animals, emperors, and senators as you explore, and imagine the roar of the crowds, centuries ago.
From the Colosseum, you’ll continue to Palatine Hill to see where the emperors built their lavish palaces. Gaze at the view over Circus Maximus where chariot races were held, and look down at the ruined temples of the Roman Forum. Then, get a close-up view as you head inside the forum itself to learn about daily life in Ancient Rome.
After three hours, your tour ends outside the Roman Forum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Normal sized backpacks are permitted as huge backpacks will not be admitted
- Small group tour average 16 people (maximum 20 people)
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check; although skip the line tickets are included, there may be some wait time to pass through security checks
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: if you arrive late you might lose the entrance or a part of the tour
- Please bring a copy of your ID or driver license since it is necessary for the entrance at the Colosseum
- Please note: the order of the itinerary might change. It is possible that you will visit first the Roman Forum and then the Colosseum
- The meeting time can be subject of a slight change. In this case we will call/text you in advance.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please Note: In some areas the stroller must be carried by yourself due to architectural restrictions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Wonders SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff