- Tour the mountain town of Tivoli and escape the hustle and bustle of Rome
- Visit ancient villas, including the 2nd-century estate of Emperor Hadrian
- Make the most of limited time with a convenient bus service from Rome
- All entrance fees to these two UNESCO World Heritage sites included
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at the bus stop at Via Cavour 224. The nearest metro station: “Cavour” (Line B). Please remember to show up 25 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes as there is a bit of walking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff