- Plan ahead and skip the long lines at these popular attractions
- This comprehensive tour is ideal for first-time visitors
- Vatican Museums entrance tickets are not included in the tour price
- There are several departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- On Wednesdays, Easter, Christmas and other religious holidays and feasts, Saint Peter’s Basilica will be closed. In that case, a three-hour tour will be offered inside the Vatican Museums.
- Please note- the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica maintains a strict dress code year-round. All visitors must have their shoulders covered and pants/skirts must come to the knee. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- The Vatican and St. Peter’s Basilica have strict security restrictions. Due to metal detectors at the entrances of most attractions, It is forbidden to bring the following: Sharp objects, aerosol, bike, bag packs etc.
- All students should have their student identity card in order to get the discount for the admission fee
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours About
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Vatican City 3h Walking Tour in Rome.