12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover the highlights of Venice in a single day during this whirlwind small-group trip from Rome. Travel comfortably in a scenic, high-speed train, and enjoy front-door hotel transfers for a VIP experience. Hit all the main attractions—from Saint Mark’s Square to the Grand Canal—with a private guide on-hand to give you enriching historical background on the UNESCO-listed city and lagoon.
- A small-group day trip to Venice from Rome, by high-speed train
- Settle back and enjoy the scenic train ride, and relax with private hotel transfers both ways
- Tick off the highlights of the city in a single day—a fast-paced sightseeing adventure
- Get personalized attention from your own private guide in a guaranteed small group
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by train ( 2° class )
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- *Please note that train tickets will be purchased a week in advance. In case of cancellation up to seven days prior departure the ticket costs will be fully charged.
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants from 0 to 3 years old can sit on laps during the train ride
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice Day Trip by Train from Rome - Private tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice Day Trip by Train from Rome - Private tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Venice Day Trip by Train from Rome - Private tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice Day Trip by Train from Rome - Private tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceRomeRail Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoRail Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaRail Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Castel GandolfoSt. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Piazza TrilussaPincio Gardens (Pincio)Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Gladiator MuseumSt. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Villa TorloniaJaniculum Hill (Gianicolo)