3 hours 30 minutes to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Food lovers will love this walking tour of Rome with a food ambassador guide. You’ll be taken to the Monti neighborhood, a traditional area with some exciting restaurants representing food from around the country, as well as good nightlife. You’ll learn all about the city through its cuisine. Sample some of the best food in the Italian capital, plus wine to wash it down.
- Food and wine tastings are included
- Get to know the city close-up on a walking tour
- A great start to a night out in Rome
- Discover places where the locals hang out
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Fontana di Santa Maria Maggiore , P.za di Santa Maria Maggiore, 00185 Roma RM, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY WalkingPalates
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking Food Tour of Rome with Tastings?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Walking Food Tour of Rome with Tastings?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Walking Food Tour of Rome with Tastings
210 to 240 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Tours & TicketsPiazza del Popolo Tours & TicketsCase Romane del Celio Tours & TicketsVia Cola di Rienzo Tours & TicketsLeonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience) Tours & TicketsOratorio di San Francesco Saverio del Caravita Tours & TicketsDoria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj) Tours & TicketsProtestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma) Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Maria in Via Lata Tours & TicketsMontecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio) Tours & TicketsBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo) Tours & TicketsWelcome to Rome Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Maria Sopra Minerva Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro) Tours & TicketsOrange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci) Tours & TicketsEtruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Tours & TicketsTrastevere Tours & TicketsTiber River (Fiume Tevere) Tours & TicketsHouse of Livia (Casa di Livia) Tours & TicketsFarnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese) Tours & Tickets