Explore our promoted experiences
- Hire a professional photographer for a photoshoot in Rome
- Take photos in front of iconic locations and smaller squares
- Keep your photos for years to come in a digital photo album
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private photographer
Departure & Return
The buses stopping near Ponte Sant'Angelo: 19, 23, 32, 34, 40, 62, 81, 87, 115, 271, 280, 492, 590, 982, 990. The closest metro stop to Ponte Sant'Angelo is Ottaviano (line A). For those who are not practical with Roman bus system I suggest to take a cab.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
The Colosseum is at the end of via dei Fori Imperiali, opposite the subway stop, line B.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For this photo-shoot you will be the one choosing the dress code, and I advise to bring some changes
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English, French, Italian, basic Spanish)
- A maximum of 2 people per booking, unless you are a family or a group of friends or colleagues booking at once. In this case you'll first book for two and then I'll open the tour to accept more people.
- Special price and arrangements can be taken for groups with more than 6 people
- Upon specific, timely and precise request the service can design an alternative itinerary to make the photography tour wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer.
- For those willing to visit specific museums or archeological sites during the tour (e.g. Romam Forums and Colosseum or the Borghese Museum), availability for cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RomePhotoFuntours Giulio D'Ercole
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff