- This shore excursion is ideal for travelers with limited time in Germany
- No navigation worries—the tour starts at Port Warnemunde-Rostock
- Visit the highlights of Warnemunde and Rostock in a day
- Avoid visitor lines—entrance fee to Marienkirche is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The tour will be starting at 9:00AM. For ships docking at 9:00AM, the start of the tour will be at 9:30AM. Our guide will be waiting outside the cruise ship with a sign “Rostock and Warnemünde – Open Tour”.
Please note this tour cannot be run from ships docking in Rostock as there is no access to public transportation in this port. This tour is only offered to ship which dock in Warnemünde Port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If the ship is delayed the starting time will be postponed to within 30 minutes after it docks. If for any reason you are not with our tour guide at this time please call us immediately at +49 176 322 67 204.
- Please note this tour is only offered from ships docking in Warnemünde and cannot be offered from ships docking in Rostock, Überseehafen.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. We do not recommend this tour to passengers with walking difficulties.
- Please bring some change in EUR for toilet stops, beverages and for lunch. Please ask our tour guide to arrange for a stop at an ATM if you do not have EUR with you. US dollars are not accepted in Germany.
- We will unfortunately will not be able to wait for you if you are late and do not contact us. In such cases we will not be able to provide a refund.
- The route of the tour is subject to ship’s docking times, traffic, special events and any other circumstances out of our control. Please note we will not be able to provide a refund if the touring time has to be shortened or the route needs to be changed because of any of the above.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essence of Berlin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Hanseatic Rostock and Lovely Warnemünde Shore Excursion.