Departure & Return
The tour starts at the Marathon statue next to restaurant 'Prachtig' at Willemsplein 77, Rotterdam.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Rain or shine, the run will always happen.
- Adjust your clothing to the weather.
- Don’t be late, cause we won’t wait!
- Bring your camera/ smartphone for some nice pictures!
- Don’t bring too many personal belongings.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rotterdam Sight running Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms