- Enjoy cycling around an island with almost no cars
- Stop wherever you like on beautiful Rottnest Island
- Assistance is available if your bike breaks down
- Bring your bathing suit to take advantage of the island’s beaches
Departure & Return
Blue ticketing office inside B Shed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bicycles must be collected by an Adult (18+ years), or be accompanied at time of collection by a parent or guardian 18 years or older.
- Return ferry from Rottnest Island 4:00pm, arriving Fremantle approximately 4:35pm. For alternative times off the island, please contact the operator.
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands