Departure & Return
We will be waiting for you at Pietra Ive street, just in front of the ww2 memorial (white, rectangular, slim structure). The monument is a landmark of the northern harbour and well visible from the food market.
The tour will end in front of the major Rovinj church, right at the top of the hill.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rovinj Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by PRIVATE Rovinj walking tour.