Explore our promoted experiences
- ATV off-road adventure in the Jamaican countryside with a guide
- Take an open-air carriage tour of the plantation grounds and bird aviary
- Don’t worry about the entrance fee—it’s included in the price of your tour
- Lunch and round-trip transport from your hotel in Runaway Bay included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age of ATV driver is 16 years
- Minimum child age is 6 years
- A valid drivers license is require to drive two person Buggy. No license is required for the single person ATVs.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Wet n Dirty ATV Outback Adventure From Runaway Bay.