8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Leave the beaches of Runaway Bay behind and spend a day hiking in Jamaica’s Blue Mountains. Trek deep into the tropical rain forest and observe a wide variety of native plants, birds, and butterflies. A stop at Blue Mountain Coffee and a visit to Catherine’s Peak makes this tour a great choice for nature lovers and first-time visitors. Plus, hotel pickup and drop-off from Runaway Bay is included.
- Explore Jamaica’s Blue Mountains without getting lost with a guide
- An activity-packed tour ideal for nature lovers and first-time visitors
- Bottled water provided to keep you hydrated in the heat
- Round-trip transport from Runaway Bay included with this Blue Mountain tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
Complimentary Bottle of Water
Meals and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 Adults per reservation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable hiking/walking shoes and environmentally friendly insect repellant
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jamaica's Blue Mountain Hike & Coffee Tour from Runaway Bay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jamaica's Blue Mountain Hike & Coffee Tour from Runaway Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jamaica's Blue Mountain Hike & Coffee Tour from Runaway Bay?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jamaica's Blue Mountain Hike & Coffee Tour from Runaway Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jamaica's Blue Mountain Hike & Coffee Tour from Runaway Bay
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCoffee & Tea ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRunaway BayBus Tours - Ocho RiosCoffee & Tea Tours - Ocho RiosFull-day Tours - Ocho RiosBus Tours - TrelawnyCoffee & Tea Tours - TrelawnyFull-day Tours - TrelawnyBus Tours - FalmouthCoffee & Tea Tours - FalmouthFull-day Tours - FalmouthCategory