- Private tour to Rio Bueno from Runaway Bay
- Choose two of four river activities: kayaking, tubing, rafting, or river boarding
- Boat cruise on the Caribbean Sea
- Round-trip private transportation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Once you arrive, get an orientation from the staff and get fitted for safety gear, then head over the Irie Bridge and along the jungle trail to the launch point for your water activities.
Choose two from the following four activities:
White River Boarding (minimum age 12 years; maximum weight 280lbs) Surf down Class II rapids, steering with your arms and legs on a board similar to a boogie board. Stop on the beach for a break and a turn on the rope swing.
River Kayaking (minimum age 12; maximum weight 400lbs per kayak) With a partner, paddle downstream through class II rapids and through scenic natural pools. Pass under a stone bridge where the river flows into the Caribbean Sea.
River Rafting (minimum age 5 years; maximum weight 280lbs) Along with a group of 4 to 6 passengers, navigate through class I and class II rapids, with your guide steering the whole time. Stop to swim and try out the rope swing.
River Tubing (minimum age 8 years; maximum weight 260 pounds) The relaxing currents carry you through the rainforest; you can sit back and relax while admiring the scenery. Shoot a few rapids (class II) and stop at a beach to swim and take a turn on the rope swing.
When you've finished up your water activities, take a boat ride into the Caribbean Sea, to Bengal Beach for lunch (own expense) and some beach time. Conclude your time at the beach and then head back to Runaway Bay to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Minimum amount of child seats available
- Minimum amount of wheelchair vehicles available
- Dress code: Casual. Please wear comfortable clothing
- Things to take: Cash, Camera, Towels, Water Shoes, swimsuits.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the customer can be prevented from participating in the activities if they are found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- A minimum of 8 persons are required for the tour to operate
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SNL Jamaican Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms