9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private Vehicle and driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Residence pickup and drop-off
Traveler time starts from their first pickup location & ends their first pickup location.
x Wine Tasting Fees are not included.
Wine Tasting Fees are not included
Toll, Park, Entrance fees
Customer pay driver gratuity and toll fee.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pick-up and drop-off from residences @ Hotels
The travel time starts at the pick-up location and ends at the drop off location.
- Sacramento Intl Airport, 6900 Airport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95837
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- We all find ourselves in extraordinary circumstances so we are coming together to ensure the health and safety of our communities as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to escalate. The health and safety of our drivers and passangers is our top priority.
- Our drivers sanitize the Vehicle before each ride.
- We use disinfecting wipes and spray.
- For everyones safety, we put a clear plastic divider between the passengers and drivers.
- We provide you with hand sanitizer before entering the vehicle to help keep your hands clean.
- You don’t need to touch the handles of the car as the drivers will open and close the door for you.
- All drivers will be wearing a face mask/cover.
- We highly request that all riders also do the same.
- We encourage this because it can slow the spread of the virus as some people don’t show symptoms
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bk Best Wine Tasting Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 9-Hour Napa Valley Wine Tasting Tour in Mercedes-Benz Van?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 9-Hour Napa Valley Wine Tasting Tour in Mercedes-Benz Van?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
9-Hour Napa Valley Wine Tasting Tour in Mercedes-Benz Van
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeSacramentoFood Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaCategory