Departure & Return
Find us on Calle Ucayali, 4 1/2 blocks from the Terminal Terrestre de Calca or 1 1/2 block from the main plaza in Calca. You will see the AASD logo in front of the office. Feel free to contact our staff directly for more information on how to arrive. Please arrive before 10:00am, 9:45-9:55 is ideal.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Andean Alliance for Sustainable Development (AASD)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full Day: Organic Farm, Farm-to-Table Lunch, Ruins, and Jewelry Making.