Departure & Return
If you are staying at the Belmond Santuary Lodge, choose this option and your guide will meet you 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour at this hotel.
Briefing and introduction with your guide will be the day before at 7pm at your hotel in Machu Picchu Pueblo (also known as Aguas Calientes) prior to your guided tour. Please provide your hotel information.
If you arrive the same day as your tour, guide will meet you at the train station EXIT (green fence) with a sign with your name.
The tour will end inside the Machu Picchu Sanctuary, you can continue visiting Machu Picchu after the guided tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MachuPicchu.Center
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.