4 hours (Approx.)
Machu Picchu is one of the most popular destinations in Peru and entry numbers are regulated which can make getting last minute admission tickets tricky. This offer supplies just the entrance ticket to Machu Picchu which is perfect for travelers who have already booked transportation to the site but still need an entry ticket.
- Secure your Machu Picchu entrance even if you've left it to the last minute
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See one of the most popular destinations in Peru
- Feel the mystery and history of this Incan archaeological site
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant and Children between age of 0 and 7 are free of charge and don't need a ticket to visit Machu Picchu but must bring document
- Limited amount per day, tickets need to be purchased as a combination ticket with general entrance to Machu Picchu.
- There are two different types of pricing for tickets: for Andean Community of Nations (Bolivia, Peru, Colombia and Ecuador); and for Foreigners; as well as two schedules: Morning or Afternoon.
- The entrance ticket is valid only for the specific tour date booked. It is non-refundable.
- We are not responsible for problems with the train service, transportation bus services and transportation buses to the Inca city, whether due to delays, mechanical damages, cancellations due to climatological or other reasons. The companies that provide this service are responsible for the same. It is non-refundable in any case.
- We are not responsible if the data provided by the passenger is not the same as the Passport. The ticket Machu Picchu is nominal and non-transferable.
- Please provide your complete passport information (Full name, passport number, date of birth and nationality) to buy the ticket. Not providing your information may result in cancellation of your tour.
- Minors, aged between 8 and 17, have an special reduced rate of admission ticket. For this, the condition of the child must be certified with the identity document (passport, identification document, ID card, etc.). It is imperative that a copy of the child’s documents be sent after making the reservation, to verify their condition.
- Difficulty: moderate
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Please Note: Once you purchase this admission ticket you will receive a confirmation voucher from Viator. This voucher document is not valid to enter to Machu Picchu. The entrance ticket to Machu Picchu will be sent to you in a separate comunication which must to be printed for presentation at the control booth of Machu Picchu
- If you book one of the CAN Shift option but you don't have a passport from Andean Community of Nations (Bolivia, Colombia, Peru & Ecuador), your booking will be cancelled and we won't be able to give you a refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Do I need to print out my ticket?
A:Please do not forget to print your ticket and bring your passport/document registered for this booking.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Machu Picchu Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Machu Picchu Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Machu Picchu Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Machu Picchu Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Machu Picchu Admission Ticket
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesSacred ValleyAttractions & Museums - CuscoAttractions & Museums - Puerto MaldonadoAttractions & Museums - ArequipaCategory