3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your visit to the iconic ruins at Machu Picchu with a guided small-group tour from Aguas Calientes. Stand apart from the crowds as you travel with a small group of no more than 10 people through the Lost City of the Incas and learn about the rise and fall of one of the world's great ancient civilizations.
- Small-group tour to Machu Picchu from Aguas Calientes
- Take in a clear view of the ruins from a lookout point before descending down to the ancient city
- Learn about the rise and fall of the great ancient civilization as you explore the ruins with your guide
- Balance of guided tour and free time to explore on your own or visit nearby attractions, such as Huayna Picchu
- Stand apart from the crowds on a tour that ravels with no more than 10 passengers
- Hotel pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from the train station or from your Aguas Calientes hotel
Official tour guide
Professional local guide
Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes of guiding tour in Machu Picchu
Bus ticket up and down to Machu Picchu
Entrance fees for Machu Picchu
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Aguas Calientes then we take them to the bus station in Aguas Calientes walking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please purchase your bus tickets and entrance ticket to Machu Picchu before departure
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note: the guided tour portion is only in Machu Picchu Citadel
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Willka Cusco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Tour: Guide Service in Machu Picchu from Cusco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Tour: Guide Service in Machu Picchu from Cusco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Tour: Guide Service in Machu Picchu from Cusco?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Tour: Guide Service in Machu Picchu from Cusco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Tour: Guide Service in Machu Picchu from Cusco
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - CuscoNature and Wildlife - CuscoWalking Tours - CuscoHalf-day Tours - CuscoArchaeology Tours - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaHalf-day Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - PunoNature and Wildlife - PunoWalking Tours - PunoHalf-day Tours - PunoCategory