2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from Safaga Port & return
Bottled water provided during your tours and transfers
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
Accommodation in Luxor at 5* hotel
All service charges & taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Safaga Port, شارع الميناء بجوار ميدان العروسه، Safaga, Red Sea Governorate 84711, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Reflections Travel
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Day Trips to Luxor from Safaga Port?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day Trips to Luxor from Safaga Port?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Day Trips to Luxor from Safaga Port?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day Trips to Luxor from Safaga Port?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSafagaShore Excursions - Red SeaBus Tours - Red SeaOvernight Tours - Red SeaMulti-day Tours - Red SeaPorts of Call Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaShore Excursions - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaOvernight Tours - HurghadaMulti-day Tours - HurghadaPorts of Call Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaShore Excursions - Sharm el SheikhBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhOvernight Tours - Sharm el SheikhMulti-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhPorts of Call Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory