12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from your hotel in Soma Bay and return
Tour to Karnak, Colossi of Memnon
Shopping through famous Bazaars.
Tour to Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings.
All Service charges & taxes
Departure & Return
VX2Q+VHM, Safaga, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
We pick up all the travelers
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- 11:30A.M3The Temple of Hatshpsut Temple of Hatshepsut is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt you can find at Luxor. The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together. Rising out of the desert Plain, in a series of terraces, The temple of Hatshepsut Mergs with sheer limestone Cliffs of the eastern face of the Theban Mountain as if Nature herself had built this Extraordinary monument.
- 12:300 P.M4Visiting Colossi of Memnon Colossi of Memnon are Two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple.The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxor, The two statues Know as the Colossi of Memnon, Rising about 18 M from the plain, They are the remains of what once the largest complex on the west bank, Built by Amenhotep the Third. At around noon you will have lunch in a Local restaurant in Luxor, Then Visit The Temple of Karnak -the largest ancient religious site known anywhere in the world :
- 3:00 PM5Visiting Karnak Temples The Temple of Karnak is the largest ancient religious site known anywhere in the world , No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man. It represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and Pharaohs. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples situated on 247 acres of land. Finally, you will be transferred by a private air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel in Soma Bay to end your day trip from Soma Bay to Luxor.
- 16:30 PM6Going Back to Your Hotel in Luxor End your day with an optional tour in a traditional Sailboat(Felucca) during the late afternoon - the perfect way to relax while watching the traditional rural life on the river bank. Should you wish to make any changes to the itinerary - such as visiting Luxor temple instead of Karnak or spending more time in the souq - we will be happy to make suitable arrangements where possible.
- When you get there:
- Remember to bring
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Excursies Egypte-Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Tours From Soma Bay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Tours From Soma Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Tours From Soma Bay?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Tours From Soma Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxor Tours From Soma Bay
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSafagaBus Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhFull-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory