15 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
- Pick up services from/to your hotel in Sharm
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to St. Catherine National Park
- Bedouin guide during climbing up the mountain
- Bottled water and soft drinks on board
- All services charges and taxes
Any extras not mentioned in the program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY This is Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Sinai & St.Catherine Monastery ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Sinai & St.Catherine Monastery ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Sinai & St.Catherine Monastery ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Sinai & St.Catherine Monastery ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSaint Catherine4WD Tours - DahabSporting Events - DahabBus Tours - DahabNature and Wildlife - DahabSafaris - DahabExtreme - DahabFull-day Tours - Dahab4WD Tours - Sharm el SheikhSporting Events - Sharm el SheikhBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhSafaris - Sharm el SheikhExtreme - Sharm el SheikhFull-day Tours - Sharm el Sheikh4WD Tours - HurghadaSporting Events - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaNature and Wildlife - HurghadaSafaris - HurghadaExtreme - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaCategory