Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
- Pick up service from your hotel in Cairo & back
- Transfer to Catherine & back by a private air-conditioned vehile
- Accommodation in Catherine for 01 night at 04* Hotel on half board basis
- Bottled water during your trip
- Bedouin guide during climbing the mountain
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Drinks during meals
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From Your Hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sun Pyramids Tours Luxor
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overnight Trip to St. Catherine Monastery and Mount Sinai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Overnight Trip to St. Catherine Monastery and Mount Sinai?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Overnight Trip to St. Catherine Monastery and Mount Sinai?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Overnight Trip to St. Catherine Monastery and Mount Sinai?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSaint Catherine4WD Tours - DahabSporting Events - DahabBus Tours - DahabOvernight Tours - DahabNature and Wildlife - DahabMulti-day Tours - DahabExtreme - DahabWalking Tours - Dahab4WD Tours - Sharm el SheikhSporting Events - Sharm el SheikhBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhOvernight Tours - Sharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhMulti-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhExtreme - Sharm el SheikhWalking Tours - Sharm el Sheikh4WD Tours - HurghadaSporting Events - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaOvernight Tours - HurghadaNature and Wildlife - HurghadaMulti-day Tours - HurghadaExtreme - HurghadaWalking Tours - HurghadaCategory