6 to 9 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get an in-depth exploration of Salalah and the surrounding areas on this full-day private tour. Depart from your hotel or port in a private vehicle and make your way east. In the company of a guide, visit Marmura Palace, the ruins of Sumhurum, the old city of Mirbat, and more. Return to Salalah and pause at the natural spring of Ain Razat before continuing west to the Qara Mountains.
- Hassle-free hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Travel comfortably in a private vehicle
- Learn about the area from your guide
- Visit the ruins of Sumhurum
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Salalah Hotels
Salalah harbor ( for shore excursions passengers )
- Salalah Airport, Salalah Oman
- Salalah Airport, Ar Rubat St, Salalah, Oman
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Shore trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during East and West of Salalah combination?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
East and West of Salalah combination
6 to 9 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalalahShore Excursions - Abu DhabiBus Tours - Abu DhabiPorts of Call Tours - Abu DhabiHistorical Tours - Abu DhabiShore Excursions - MuscatBus Tours - MuscatPorts of Call Tours - MuscatHistorical Tours - MuscatShore Excursions - DubaiBus Tours - DubaiPorts of Call Tours - DubaiHistorical Tours - DubaiCategory