- Learn about more than just the witch trials with unique stories of Salem's past.
- Explore Salem at night when the streets are at their eeriest
- Hear terrifying tales of death and murder from your guide
- Visit supposedly haunted spots you’re unlikely to discover on your own
Departure & Return
Tours start outside the Old Town Hall, 32 Derby Square, Salem, MA 01970 (Side of the building with the THREE Staircases)
The end point is a 5 minute walk from the starting location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for our younger guests. Ages 13+ please
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note: Guests will be asked to complete a liability waiver and photo release form prior to their tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Witch City Walking Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The walk was easy (even in very hot weather), I definitely recommend taking this tour or any other tour with this group." See review