5 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The volcanic slopes of Mt. Vesuvius are home to historic vineyards that produce Lacryma Christi and other traditional wines. Delve into the world of Vesuvian wines with this tour and tasting lunch at a family-run cellar that includes round-trip transportation from your Amalfi Coast hotel. Stroll through the grapevines to learn about their history and cultivation, stop in the barrel room, then relax on the terrace overlooking the Bay of Naples for a tasting lunch.
- Imbibe worry-free with transportation between your hotel and the winery
- A guided walk through the vineyards with views over the bay
- Taste five local wines over a three-course lunch served al fresco
- Sample traditional Neapolitan dishes and local heirloom specialties
Saved to wishlist!
Typical Appetizer from Vesuvius
Homemade Spaghetti with Piennolan tomatoes from Vesuvius
Typical Pastiera Napoletana
Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
English speaking driver
Tour guided of Cantina del Vesuvio Winery
Departure & Return
We pick up everywhere along the Amalfi Coast and Salerno (give us your information about the address)
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cantina del Vesuvio
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Vesuvio Organic Wine Tasting & Lunch with Transfer from Amalfi Coast?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Vesuvio Organic Wine Tasting & Lunch with Transfer from Amalfi Coast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Vesuvio Organic Wine Tasting & Lunch with Transfer from Amalfi Coast?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff