7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Escape the crowds and chaos on land and instead set sail with this private boat tour along the Amalfi Coast. Board a traditional wooden gozzo boat in Salerno and skirt the coastline, stopping to swim and snorkel in the hidden coves and beaches. Opt to dock in Amalfi and Positano to explore on land, visit the Green Grotto (extra charge), or have lunch at a waterfront restaurant (meal not included).
- The flexibility of a private boat tour customized to your pace and interests
- See the highlights of the Amalfi Coast without the hassle of traffic
- Dock to explore the coast or dine on land or spend your entire day at sea
- The convenience of a restroom, cabin, and fresh-water shower on board
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
fuel, skipper, hostess
Entrance ticket in the Emerald Cave
Departure & Return
Via Molo Manfredi, 84121 Salerno SA, Italy
We are in front of the Maritime Station, on the pier Elidiport
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blu Mediterraneo s.a.s.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amalfi Coast Private Boat Trip?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Amalfi Coast Private Boat Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amalfi Coast Private Boat Trip?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amalfi Coast Private Boat Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Amalfi Coast Private Boat Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalernoNature and Wildlife - AmalfiWater Tours - AmalfiDay Cruises - AmalfiFull-day Tours - AmalfiNature and Wildlife - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoDay Cruises - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoNature and Wildlife - PompeiiWater Tours - PompeiiDay Cruises - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiCategory