- Full-day Stonehenge and Avebury tour from Salisbury
- A comprehensive tour designed for history buffs
- Explore Salisbury Cathedral, home to the iconic Magna Carta
- Demystify the enigmatic Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Neolithic stone circles of Avebury and the prehistoric Silbury Hill
- Upgrade to include hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. If booking is for one person there will be a surcharge of 40% applied. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pick up and drop off from Southampton is available, BUT the tour will incur and extra cost of £50.00 each way.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exec Connect Uk Ltd - Salisbury Stonehenge & Sarum Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms