16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Salt Lake City Intl Airport, 776 North Terminal Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84122
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cedar & Sage Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip to Bryce Canyon National Park from Salt Lake City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip to Bryce Canyon National Park from Salt Lake City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip to Bryce Canyon National Park from Salt Lake City?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip to Bryce Canyon National Park from Salt Lake City
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalt Lake CityBus Tours - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahFull-day Tours - UtahCategory
Natural History Museum of Utah Tours & TicketsPark City Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsClark Planetarium Tours & TicketsLatter-day Saints Church History Museum Tours & TicketsThanksgiving Point Tours & TicketsUtah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA) Tours & TicketsUtah's Hogle Zoo Tours & TicketsTracy Aviary Tours & TicketsUtah Olympic Park Tours & TicketsRed Butte Garden Tours & TicketsLatter-day Saints Family History Library Tours & TicketsKennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine) Tours & TicketsDiscovery Gateway Children's Museum Tours & TicketsLiberty Park Tours & TicketsJoseph Smith Memorial Building Tours & TicketsThis is the Place Heritage Park Tours & TicketsSolitude Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsFort Douglas Military Museum Tours & Tickets