4 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore two of the country’s most popular national parks on this private, 4-day tour. On day 1, fly into Salt Lake City and choose between a city tour or trip to Lava Hot Springs. The next day, see the Great Salt Lake before crossing the Continental Divide to Big Sky, Montana. On day 3, discover Yellowstone highlights, like Old Faithful, and even go snowshoeing. And on day 4, explore Grand Teton National Park and Jackson Hole.
- This winter tour gives you a totally new perspective on the national parks
- A private tour offers a fully flexible, customizable travel experience
- Hotel stays, transit, park entry, and select meals are all included
- Tour Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Jackson Hole, the Great Salt Lake, and more
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
Pick-up from Airport. Private transportation provided on-trip. Local professional guide in English
All National Park Entrance Fees.
A warm, comfortable Snowcoach Tour to Yellowstone wonderland, Old Faithful, or Yellowstone Canyon.
Take a Sleigh Rides in a National Elk Refuge
A soothing soak in the world-famous naturally fed hot springs pools makes the perfect experience.
Cold Hand and Foot Warmers provide air-activated warmth for keeping warm of guests in the activity.
Binoculars for guests with universal phone adapter for wildlife watching, outdoor sports travel
Snacks/refreshments, hot chocolate drink, and bottled water
Guide gratuity (10-15% of tour price recommended)
Alcoholic beverages and meals as not indicated in the itinerary
Any personal expenses,such as souvenirs,laundry,valet services,telephone calls,mini bar and etc.
Optional tours or activities,as Items and prices may vary due to season and are subject to confirm.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Arrival in Salt Lake City:
Guests are requested to arrive in Salt Lake City before 12:00 PM. Later arrivals may require changes to the itinerary.
Arrival in Jackson Hole:
Guests are requested to arrive in Jackson Hole after 2:00 PM. If this option is selected, the itinerary for Salt Lake City will be replaced with other activities in Grand Teton National Park.
Guests are requested to schedule departure flights for either Salt Lake City or Jackson Hole airport after 8:00 PM. Earlier departures may require changes to the itinerary. We suggest you schedule departure flights for the following day after getting back.
- Salt Lake City Intl Airport, 776 North Terminal Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84122
- Jackson Hole Airport, 1250 E Airport Rd, Jackson, WY 83001
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/20/2021 - 2/28/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
12/20/2022 - 2/28/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This itinerary is only a sample. Due to flight arrival times, road and weather conditions, and to accommodate your abilities and interests, the order and locations are subject to change. Your guide will keep you updated daily. We want everyone to have a safe adventure, with cherished memories, and an unforgettable experience!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- 【Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Pick-up】Free airport pick-up is available between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm (Actual landing time of flight).
- If you arrive before 12:00 PM, you will have the opportunity to choose between a half-day tour in Salt Lake City or a half-day trip to Hot Springs.
- Airport Pick-up Suggestions: Guests on domestic flights in the United States are requested to arrive at the airport before 12:00 PM, and guests on international flights are scheduled to arrive at the airport at 11:00 AM.
- Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Drop off. Information on airport drop-off: Please book a flight after 7:30pm on a domestic flight.
- This group starts with 3 people, a continues with about 2-8 people. If you only have 1-2 people traveling, you need to ask our customer service to choose a group of guests to join the group. It is recommended that you book early.
- This tour is offered as a small group public tour with no more than Eight (8) guests total.
- Children 5 years old an younger may not be able to participate in some of the activities on the tour. If you have children who are younger than 5, please let us know so we can work on other arrangements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nomad Unlimited Adventure
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Winter Yellowstone and Grand Teton Park Tour for Small Private Group ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Winter Yellowstone and Grand Teton Park Tour for Small Private Group ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Winter Yellowstone and Grand Teton Park Tour for Small Private Group ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Winter Yellowstone and Grand Teton Park Tour for Small Private Group ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Winter Yellowstone and Grand Teton Park Tour for Small Private Group
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalt Lake CityBus Tours - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahMulti-day Tours - UtahWalking Tours - UtahCategory
Utah Olympic Park Tours & TicketsUtah's Hogle Zoo Tours & TicketsSolitude Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsNatural History Museum of Utah Tours & TicketsUtah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA) Tours & TicketsFort Douglas Military Museum Tours & TicketsSnowbird Ski and Summer Resort Tours & TicketsRed Butte Garden Tours & TicketsThanksgiving Point Tours & TicketsDiscovery Gateway Children's Museum Tours & TicketsJoseph Smith Memorial Building Tours & TicketsLeonardo Museum Tours & TicketsTracy Aviary Tours & TicketsPark City Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsKennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine) Tours & TicketsClark Planetarium Tours & TicketsBrighton Resort Tours & TicketsLiberty Park Tours & Tickets