Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- 【Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Pick-up】Free airport pick-up is available between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm (Actual landing time of flight).
- Airport Pick-up Suggestions: Guests on domestic flights in the United States are requested to arrive at the SLC airport before 12:00 PM, and guests on international flights are scheduled to arrive at the SLC airport at 11:00 AM.
- 【Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Drop off】Information on airport drop-off: Please book a flight after 7:30pm on a domestic flight.
- This group starts with 3 people, a continues with about 3-8 people. If you only have 1-2 people traveling, you need to ask our customer service to choose a group of guests to join the group. It is recommended that you book early.
- This tour is offered as a small group public tour with no more than Eight (8) guests total. Private tour price available upon request.
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed on this public tour.
- Note: This itinerary is only a sample. Due to flight arrival times, road and weather conditions, and to accommodate your abilities and interests, the order and locations are subject to change. Your guide will keep you updated daily. We want everyone to have a safe adventure, with cherished memories, and an unforgettable experience!
- No matter what you’re into: food, wine, history, art, music, or anything else, we give you the freedom to personalize your vacation with optional excursions that speak to your interests. When you book your excursions with us, you can be assured that every optional excursion that we offer coordinates with the free time that you'll have at your destination, so you'll never have conflicts between included and optional activities. Our team of travel experts carefully selects each optional excursion that we offer to ensure that you receive the highest quality at a great value.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 5 years old an younger may not be able to participate in some of the activities on the tour. If you have children who are younger than 5, please let us know so we can work on other arrangements.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nomad Unlimited Adventure
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff