- Guided, afternoon tour of the Bavarian Alps above Obersalzberg
- Get a glimpse of Eagle's Nest, the remains of Hitler's mountain compound
- Stroll around Echo Lake (Konigsee)
- Visit to Berchtesgaden Village
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue along the Königssee, or King’s Lake, nestled among the mountains. Hop out for a picturesque stroll along the lake with plenty of time to snap photos.
Visit the charming village of Berchtesgaden on the return journey, enjoying some time to walk the streets and rest your legs at a local café or tavern to purchase refreshments. Your tour will conclude back in Salzburg.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Bavarian Mountains including Berchtesgaden from Salzburg.