9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
On this full-day, customizable shore excursion, you’ll cover the highlights of Austria’s most scenic and history-rich locations. Choose from bespoke itineraries to postcard-perfect Hallstatt, the picturesque city of Salzburg, or the panoramic Eagle’s Nest, a hilltop lodge. Tours are specially designed for cruise ship passengers, ensuring you’ll be transferred back to the port in time to sail.
- A full-day sightseeing tour of Hallstatt, Eagle’s Nest, or Salzburg City
- Enjoy a fully private tour experience, personalized for you and your travel party
- Get an in-depth introduction to Austria’s top sights in a single action-packed outing
- Tours include door-to-door vehicle transfers from your ship in Passau or Linz
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Travelers must provide pick up information!
Ship’s name,location(dock), City(Passau or Linz), docking time, cast off time.
Please inform yourselves with the respective ship companies.
This information has to be shared with us minimum of 12 hours before the beginning of the tour.
- Linz an der Donau next to Lentos Museum
- Passau Docks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers must inform us of the age, hight and weight of the child/infant. According to the European Union law, children under the age of 12 or under 150 cm must be seated in a appropriate car seat.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Customized Private Tour to Salzburg for Cruise Guests from Linz or Passau?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Customized Private Tour to Salzburg for Cruise Guests from Linz or Passau?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Customized Private Tour to Salzburg for Cruise Guests from Linz or Passau?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The advantage of of private tour is stopping at hidden treasures along the way." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Customized Private Tour to Salzburg for Cruise Guests from Linz or Passau
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgShore Excursions - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - Austrian AlpsPorts of Call Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsShore Excursions - HallstattBus Tours - HallstattPorts of Call Tours - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattShore Excursions - PassauBus Tours - PassauPorts of Call Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)Hangar-7Salzburg ZooStiegl BrauweltKitzsteinhornMönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Mozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)Large Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)GetreidegasseSalzburg Museum