Explore our promoted experiences
- 8-hour Krimml Waterfalls tour from Salzburg
- Walk alongside a three-tiered waterfall
- Enjoy a day in the Austrian countryside
- Travel with a private driver/guide for a personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Salzburg
- Flat rate pricing for up to 8 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
with hotel pick up please wait in the hotel lobby
What To Expect
Reach the lowest point of Krimml Waterfalls on a 10-minute walk from a parking lot that’s wheelchair accessible. Keep walking to the middle point, where you’ll feel the power of the falling water close up, or tackle the full 1.5-hour hike to the top of the falls (there’s even a hillside restaurant where you can take a break along the way). Since this tour is tailored to your group, you can hike just as far as you want before looping back to the parking lot.
When your time at Krimml Waterfalls concludes, begin the return trip to Salzburg, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Krimml Waterfalls Full-Day Private Tour from Salzburg.