8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Avoid crowded group tours and maximize your time with this combination private tour that takes you to Salzburg's The Sound of Music locations, as well as the picturesque UNESCO World Heritage-listed town of Hallstatt and the Lake District.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Combination tour: Explore Salzburg as well as Hallstatt
- Learn about the region's history and culture from your guide
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your accommodations
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Professional local guide
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel, Airbnb or private address in the city of Salzburg and nearer surrounding areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please inform us if you’re traveling with children under the age of 12 or 150 cm in height. According to the European Union law child car seats are mandatory
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hallstatt & The Hills are Alive?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hallstatt & The Hills are Alive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Hallstatt & The Hills are Alive
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsArchaeology Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattArchaeology Tours - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauArchaeology Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Stiegl BrauweltMuseum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)National Park Hohe TauernLarge Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)KitzsteinhornSalzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)Hangar-7Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)Salzburg Marionette TheaterMozart Square (Mozartplatz)Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Hallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)Panorama Museum