- See why Hallstatt is called the 'Pearl of the Salzkammergut mountains'
- Enjoy some of the most spectacular views in the Eastern Alps
- Take your pick from alpine activities like ice caves, a sky walk, and a salt mine tour
- Private tour offers a flexible itinerary to match your interests
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers I kindly request is to inform us if they are traveling with children under the age of 12 or 150 cm in height. According to the European Union law child seats are mandatory.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We highly recommend comfortable and sturdy shoes.
- If you choose to visit the ice caves, don’t forget warm clothes.
- This tour involves in most cases walking and hiking. Moderate physical condition is necessary.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff