Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all travelers from place you choose in Salzburg area, and bring you back there or to another place (just let us know).
- Salzburg Airport, Innsbrucker Bundesstraße 95, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please be aware, that you go up on 2,0-2,5 Hight. So it could cause some problems if you are not used to be in mountains!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Anna Tirol
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Full-Day Tour to Grossglockner from Salzburg.