Explore our promoted experiences
- See the best of Austria's natural beauty from your van's panorama glass roof
- Experience impressive Austrian attractions whatever the season
- Enjoy the convenience of private round trip transport from your Salzburg hotel
- Let your guide bargain on your behalf for lower entree fees
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortable and enjoy the time here.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Inside the ice caves there are over 600stairs to climb up and also back down.
- The way to the cave is a continuously uphill (about 30-40minutes of uphill walking to it).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Be special Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour to world's biggest Ice Caves & Werfen from Salzburg.