- Discover Mozart's hometown of Salzburg on an evening excursoin
- Take a Salzach river cruise and dine at the Salzburg Fortress restaurant
- Watch the composer's greatest works performed at castle
- Upgrade to a VIP dinner for added perks and a special dinner menu
Departure & Return
at the landing station Makartsteg (foot-bridge with love-locks)
After the concert at the fortress you take the cable car back in the city (Festungsgasse 4)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- At dinner & concert dress code smart casual, no shorts, no T-shirts
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburger Festungskonzerte GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews