1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
As the city of Mozart, it would be a shame to leave Salzburg without attending a classical music concert. This is your ticket for a Christmas concert in the breathtaking Baroque Marble Hall in Salzburg's Mirabell Palace where Mozart himself performed. Listen to festive masterpieces of Baroque and classical music, such as “The Sleigh-Ride“ by Mozart, “Winter” from Vivaldi's “Four Seasons” by Vivaldi, or the “Christmas Concert“ by Corelli.
- Christmas concert in Salzburg's Mirabell Palace
- Hear classical music in a palace where Mozart performed
- Hear music authentically interpreted by renowned musicians
- Festive, classical experience in the 'city of music'
Saved to wishlist!
1,5 h classical concert, live and unplugged at Mirabell Palace, Marble Hall
Famous historical venue with Christmas decoration
Listen to "winterly" masterpieces of classical music
Seat in Category I (numbered seats rows 1-10) or Category II (open seating)
One intermission (approx. 15 min): beverages, small snacks and CDs available
Departure & Return
Departure PointSchlosskonzerte Mirabell, Mirabellplatz 4 Marble Hall at Mirabell Palace, 1st floor, Salzburg 5020 Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburger Konzertgesellschaft mbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Salzburg: Christmas Concert at Mirabell Palace?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Salzburg: Christmas Concert at Mirabell Palace?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Salzburg: Christmas Concert at Mirabell Palace
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Classical ConcertsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsSalzburgClassical Concerts - Austrian AlpsClassical Concerts - HallstattClassical Concerts - PassauCategory
Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur) Tours & TicketsStiegl Brauwelt Tours & TicketsMuseum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum) Tours & TicketsCathedral Museum (Dommuseum) Tours & TicketsNonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg) Tours & TicketsLarge Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus) Tours & TicketsResidenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie) Tours & TicketsKitzsteinhorn Tours & TicketsMuseum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg) Tours & TicketsNational Park Hohe Tauern Tours & TicketsSilent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle) Tours & TicketsWerfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt) Tours & TicketsGetreidegasse Tours & TicketsAustrian Lake District (Salzkammergut) Tours & TicketsHohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Old Market (Alter Markt) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Museum Tours & TicketsPanorama Museum Tours & TicketsMozart Square (Mozartplatz) Tours & Tickets