- Tour of Salzburg’s Christmas markets
- Stroll through multiple Christmas markets as you admire the holiday decorations
- Look for gifts or buy a snack and a drink (own expense)
- Hear stories about Austria’s Christmas traditions, such as why households started putting up Christmas trees
- See the cathedral where Josef Mohr wrote the lyrics to ‘Silent Night, Holy Night’
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Visit the Christmas Museum of Salzburg
Departure & Return
Meet me at Residence square 1, directly at the Salzburger Christkindlmarkt, in front of the big Christmas tree and near the sign "Salzburger Christmas Tour"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Salzburg Christmas Market & City Tour .