Are you interested in?
65 Tours & Activities
Mozart Residence (Mozart-Wohnhaus) Tours
14 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
204 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Enhance your Salzburg vacation with a sightseeing add-on that includes a Salzburg Card — valid for 48 hours — plus a Mozart-themed sightseeing tour. Use the city card for free or discounted admission to famous Salzburg attractions like Hellbrunn Palace and Mozart’s Birthplace, and see Mirabell Palace on the Mozart tour. Bonus: free public transport around Salzburg is included, too.
- See the best of Salzburg with this sightseeing combo!
- Retrace the life of Austria’s most famous composer during the 1.5-hour Mozart city tour, which includes sights like Trinity Church, the Mozart’s Wohnhaus and Mozarteum
- See such iconic Salzburg attractions as Mirabell Palace, Hellbrunn Palace and Salzburg Fortress
- Visit Café Fuerst for a coffee and piece of delicious cake (included)
- Use the 48-hour Salzburg Card for admission to top Salzburg attractions, plus local discounts and unlimited public transport use
Saved to wishlist!
48-hour Salzburg Card
1.5-hour Mozart city tour
Free delivery of the combo package to your hotel
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointMirabellplatz 2, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide your full hotel name and address at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eurotours
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Welcome to Salzburg: 48-Hour Salzburg Card, Mozart City Tour, Hot drink ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Welcome to Salzburg: 48-Hour Salzburg Card, Mozart City Tour, Hot drink ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 2420WELCOMESZG
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsOvernight Tours - Austrian AlpsMulti-day Tours - Austrian AlpsAttractions & Museums - Austrian AlpsMuseum Tickets & Passes - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattOvernight Tours - HallstattMulti-day Tours - HallstattAttractions & Museums - HallstattMuseum Tickets & Passes - HallstattBus Tours - PassauOvernight Tours - PassauMulti-day Tours - PassauAttractions & Museums - PassauMuseum Tickets & Passes - PassauCategory
National Park Hohe TauernGeorg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)GetreidegasseMozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)MozarteumSalzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)Mönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)Michael Haydn MuseumSalzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)Nonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)Salzburg MuseumCathedral Museum (Dommuseum)Stiegl BrauweltMuseum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)