8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A luxury car collects you from your Salzburg hotel before setting off on your private day trip to the Lake District and Hallstatt. Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and enjoy your ride through the stunning Austrian countryside before spending a leisurely three hours with your guide in the charming lakeside town of Hallstatt, choosing the attractions that most appeal to you.
- Choose to customize this private tour to suit your interests
- Enjoy round trip transportation from your hotel in a private luxury car
- Maximize your time in Austria with this off-the-beaten-path day tour
- Take a break from the city and embrace the charm of Hallstatt
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Professional English speaking driver at your full disposal
Return to your hotel/accommodation in Salzburg
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SBG Mietwagen und Reiseorganisation GmbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Salzburg Lake District and Hallstatt Private Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Salzburg Lake District and Hallstatt Private Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Salzburg Lake District and Hallstatt Private Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Salzburg Lake District and Hallstatt Private Tour from Salzburg
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Stiegl BrauweltMuseum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)Hangar-7KitzsteinhornNonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)Salzburg Marionette TheaterHohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)Salzburg Old Market (Alter Markt)Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Mönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)National Park Hohe TauernMuseum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)